MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE
when you do something wrong but you were only trying to help
You came early into this world. You were such a wee thing, so frail, so fragile…. I feared you wouldn’t make it. But your father, he never doubted. He always said you’d be the strongest of them all. And he was right.
HYRULE WARRIORS COSTUME PACKS TO BE RELEASED ON THE eSHOP!
Remember quite a while ago when it was announced that we’d get certain costume packs depending on the retailer we’d purchase our copy of Hyrule Warriors from? Well, to those of you that just can’t live without owning all of the costume packs, it has been confirmed that they will be available for purchase on the Nintendo eShop! Sure, you’d have to pay a little more, but it’s better than buying multiple copies of the game, right?
Thank you for sharing this!
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
|—||Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via fawnbabe)|
Five Times Chris Evans Succeeded In Left Boob Grabbing And One Time He Didn’t
Nobody seems to get this, he isn’t grabbing their left boob, he is grabbing their HEART. Chris Evans experiences such joy that he wants to put in their hearts too!
Maybe he’s even giving them subtle CPR so they don’t die from a heart attack every time they see him
Jack fixes her gaze… Holds it… There’s nothing but the two of them. […] And just like that, Jack’s demeanor changes. A light is switched on inside him and the last thing that could be happening is what is actually happening.
I C O N I C
of course fashion is sociologiclly fascinating! it varies depending upon our race, nationality, gender, social status, temperament, body shape. There are people who can tell you what a person is like if you show them the person’s wardrobe.
Clothing is such an integral part of our culture that it cannot escape becoming part of our social systems.
it’s scary and awesome at the same time
inspired by x
I have no idea what I was expecting from that picture but it wasn’t this. And it’s glorious
"Tina’s got stage fright."
"I have stage fright?"
"Yes, sweetie. Ever since you were a little baby."
"That explains a lot."